Thursday, April 19, 2012

SST

This week has been pretty much what I needed. After the Ragnarok and a small mtb ride with the young boy,,, I started off with the normal program.. Mondays are easy 90% of the time so simple commute still felling some pain in the right knee.. Think that I just went past the comfort zone towards the end of the 115 miles.. I think with the amount of spinning and the cramping in my legs things were just a bit out of whack. Tuesday easy day with a climb up the quarry to get to work,,why not?
Getting miles in and saddle time before work only makes the day that much better and so much easier to deal with.
Got home and swapped kits and rallied the kid to go ride some dirt.. Went went good and evil with our Black and White Twin Six kits. Good ride nice tempo spinning through the woods. Told Pip when it was all over that ,, our pace should be the baseline of her work on the bike.  She was pedaling strong and confident. Rocking my hand me down Magura brakes and fresh Geax tires, she was really felling it.

More more more on wednesday with Bike Practice being up tempo interval style work up on the short track,,,,,for me I wanted to see how I would hold up to race pace and I wanted Pip to go as hard as she could for as long as she could. 
Rain today so that made for a cold wet ride home from work.. Bad timing for the rain,,,Taking the kid to Rpion for a College tour tomorrow and we are going to meet with the coach and were supposed to 

ride the mountain bike trails there. But now it sounds like we'll just do a meet and greet with some of the team members.. My big question is how much is it going to cost for her to go to school and race bikes?? We'll see she has the goods and would make a member of the team..

No comments:

Post a Comment