Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Stick me in a Vortex

As the new year continues to roll on and the temps continue to drop and make it feel like Siberia
I continue to hide in my secret dungeon and work like Rocky in the Fourth movie titled after his name. 
  


I have said it before and will again this is not a comeback.. It is the beginning of a new chapter. Or better yet the Beta testing is done and this is going to be DMC V.2. I have spent the better half of three months wallowing in self pity and followed by a dark grim cloud of self doubt. Much like Rocky I was knocked down and out and I am going to have to fight to get back to the machine that I once was.
 I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is beautiful,, it is full of Red Rocks and short sweet smelling green Cedar trees. 
The fam and I are twelve short weeks away from heading back to AZ for a bit of an attitude adjustment.  Call it a bit of a altitude adjustment. 
Sun,,, Fun,, Single Track,,, and Sk8board Wheels On Fire. 

I can't wait I dream about living back in the southwest especially when the weather is as 
nasty as it is now. 
People always just wait till the summer it is miserable and yes it can be,, but I get torn of what
weather I want hot and dry or hot and moist??
It is hard to say,, but I know that the  two things I love to Sk8 and shred Singletrack can be done in both places.. Grass is always greener on the other side right?
Well either way I know 
that it is coming and can't wait to see the boy one year later bust out his new Sk8 tricks.. 
As I said this morning on the FB
 This curb and all curbs and parking blocks anywhere near Mom and Dad's 
place don't stand a chance. 
Skate and Destroy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment