Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dire Ride

I think that my energy is still zapped from last week and not the cool kind of Zapped like the 
great 80's movie with Charles in Charge and his dorky buddy. It is wednesday and all I want to do is get out on my Mountain Bike but for once we are busy enough at work that by the time I am home and dinner is made I am done. I did get out for the 5 AM train yesterday and for what ever reason instead of sitting in and just spinning I felt the need to push the pace,, I felt that for the rest of the day again just tired and needing to rest. I don't feel like i have been over doing it when it comes to riding my weekly totals are lower than normal,, Pretty sure it is a combo of out of whack sleep and again to beat a dead horse last weeks heat. 
But that is why we set goals and try to stick to them,, so today after all is done at the shop and here at the house I want to get on my little black spot and hit the woods even if it is only for an hour or so. 
I think that some good simple single track riding will make all better. 
In the meantime I am going to take the Road machine up the 30% grade through the quarry to 
get to work,, at least that will wake me up and get me ready for what every crap comes my 
way today in the broken down appliance world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment