Monday, December 29, 2014

The Blink of an I

If a picture can tell a story I hope that someday i'll be able to write a book. 

My photos would be my words and the 
the visions of someone always on the move..
As I look back over the past twelve
months I can see movements that kept my brain 
and body engaged and informed.

Their have been many adventures and 
missions to explore and enjoy..

I find comfort and solace in the images that
depict were I have been in both space and time..

And can smell the dirt and sweat like it was just yesterday..
At times if you slow down just enough the sweeter things 
taste that much sweeter. 
I remind my self not to take this for granted because it could be
gone in the blink of an eye. 
Stop and smell the flowers let new relationships grow 
and blossom..
Hug,,love,,and Cherish all around things can change in the blink of an
eye,,even if you can only blink one...
Get up get out and get back on it.. It is just like riding a bike
after all. 
If you are not going to be then who is,, Be Awesome.
It is just that easy,,
And never stop,, Quitting is not an
option.
Keep pushing,,Keep pedaling,,Keep reaching...
It has been one hell of a year for this Darkhearted Boy
Thanks to all of you that make my trips around the sun that much more better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment