Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Less Drift

New skate toy showed up yesterday,, and I have come to the decision that I am not as awesome at putting on grip tape as I thought I was.. I am getting better and constantly remind my self that it has been some 20 plus years since I did it last.
First impressions... good shape decent pop,, flips well and feels good underfoot.. 
Spent a good amount of time in the garage with the boy playing around and working on some new moves. 

Some Spitfire wheels and I should be set,, will test it out tomorrow at the 
the local indoor park,, before we head up to the 612 to rip up the 
Third Layer.

The snow here in Lacrosse is almost gone and this weekend we are to supposed to see temps up in the 50's
But that is not stopping the Fat bike wheels turning,, even if for me 2.25 is considered fat.. 
And speaking of Fat I stopped over at the
Wyatt Bike Company on the way home from work and 
talked bike with the Owner/Operator and funny thing 
his name happens to be Wyatt.
He has a good thing going and I form our chat I like where his head is at. 
He selling a fat bike that has Custom options and comes in at a price that wont break the bank. 
The Driftless comes well built with a 1x10 drive or 2x10 option and just a touch over 30 lbs..
With a lifetime warranty on the frame how can you go wrong.
Click on the link and check it out. 


 It maybe time for another Sk8 session in that Garage with 
boy.. and this has been the 
soundtrack to madness... Trashing,,Punk.. Xmass?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment