Friday, December 14, 2012

Not Sure Why?

Sitting down in front of the computer I was getting ready to 
type a bunch of words and rants like I normally do about bikes 
and riding them and things like that.
But as I sit back and scratch my brain I think WHY???
Today..... after another mindless act of Violence and Senseless Rampage that
has turned peoples life's upside down and inside out.
Nothing that I think or will say can mean anything. 
I am 
shocked and stunned
and trying to figure out how I am going to explain to my 
eight year old son what happened.
Wrong 
is all I can 
come up with.
I am saddened......... No Fiscal Cliff or he said she said
political bull shit can add up to the pain and suffering that these kids and familys
but mostly kids will live with for the rest of their lives. 
We should be a people of great good and care..
Not pain and destruction.
What I try to bring to you here who ever you are that reads my ramblings is a 
positive outlook and enforce that each day counts and make the most of them.
Hug your kids,, tell your parents that you care about them
pay the love forward,, 
No one should have to suffer like the family's in Connecticut are today.  
Love makes the wheels go round and round.

No comments:

Post a Comment