Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Right Brigade

My son keeps asking me what I want for christmas and my response is
always the same.... I don't know,,,,,,,, I do know but 
the family never wants to have to get me cycling stuff...

One of These or one of These
or 
Snow would be nice some time soon so we can start sliding on the 
white stuff. 
I don't need or want much,,, just a healthy family and all the two wheeled contraptions 
to work and be ready for another race season. 
Calenders are out and time to  start planing

                               2012 Minnesota Mountain Bike Series Race Schedule

 2012 Minnesota Mountain Bike Series Race Schedule
5/20/2012      Afton Avalanche, Afton Alps, Hastings, MN
6/03/2012      Bluff Riders Charge, Mankato, MN
6/17/2012      Red Wing Classic, Red Wing, MN
7/08/2012      Dirt Spanker, Mt. Du Lac, Superior, WI
7/22/2012      Metric Auto Works Birch Bump, Burnsville, MN
7/29/2012      Single Track Attack, Elk River, MN
8/12/2012      White Tail Frolic,  River Falls, WI
8/19/2012      The Great Hawk Chase, Duluth, MN
9/02/2012      Laddie’s Loppet Stage Race, Maplelag Resort, MN
9/23/2012      Revolution’s Single Track Escape, St. Cloud, MN
9/30/2012      St. Croix Valley Woolly, St. Croix Falls, WI

 A few changes to the Schedule which should make it nice and with some alternate weekends 
the Pip and I should be able to hit some of the WORS series along with the big Subaru Cup. 
Need to figure out how to finance the season but should be a big one for the 
kid,,,, one last year as a JR racer. 

Been spending some time over here
reading and enjoying the cycling stories.... well put together and great photos.. Something to help 
get through the long winter. 
December is almost here and that means the bringer of the light will soon snuff out the 
dark... and that is a good thing..  Spin to win and ride with pride ,,, watch out for ice .. and stay warm...
I leave you with this... 






No comments:

Post a Comment