Friday, May 10, 2013

Rainy Day

Some mornings their just does not seem to be enough coffee. 
I was finding my self ready to doze off while driving to my first calls at work 
yesterday. I feel like I am going to end up dead someday in that damn work van. 
I am not sure if it was the lack of sleep or the calming sound of the rain pinging off the roof of my work coffin. 
I have moved this spring and winter through all kinds of moisture and yesterday was just another day in a rain cape. The big difference was it was a warm rain and with fenders and 
a bit of embro rolling to work and home was no big deal. 
The boy walk into the hose drenched and had a huge smile and announced to the world that he loved every minute of the commute home in the rain. I love it when he gets excited about riding his bike.
I took advantage of the rain and got some work done in the garage. 
I needed to pull some BB's and re-grease some threads,
I was shocked to see how much of Sedona was built up around the King bottom bracket. 
And with the help of the good folks at Feedback Sports the work in the 
garage gets done with great ease. 
Now if things can dry up a bit, the Pip and I are supposed to meet the ginger over at
Levis to do some fine Clark county laps. 
TGIF is the mantra of the day.. Time to get ready if not already ready for the first Minnesota race..
Wheres your head at?

No comments:

Post a Comment