Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snowblind

I am between dry roads and ride-able temps and good snow to ski. 
Mid winter burn out,,, time for a break as I get ready to kick into March.. 
The end of March can't get here fast enough.. but I glad that it is not here now. It has been snowing as low as Tuscon and in the burbs and foothills of Scottsdale.
Going to desert is one of the best things that can happen to anyone let alone a person from the Midwest. 
I can go out my door if I want snow and cold,, and I do not want snow and cold I want sunshine and single track .. 
So I bit of a break then some industry stuff up in the 612
for Frost Bike,, and the Cutters Ball. 
Some skiing with the Team and some good bonding time with the THC crew. 
Ready to build up the new rig and get  the season 
underway.. Need Some Thing to DU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment