Wednesday, August 15, 2012

TrYiNg

As the days draws closer to saturdays race I can't help but think that I will be if lucky somewhere in the fifth row or so for the start of this event. Regardless it is going to be a good fun day and a chance to line up against the best in the country. And to top it off I will get to cheer on the Pip as she races for  USA Cycling Midwest Regional Championships, which will crown champions in all age classes and ability categories as "Fastest in the Midwest”.
After sunday's speed fest I have been taking it bit easy simple spin to work on monday and just a bit over an hour yesterday just priming the motor for saturday,,probably wont get on the mtb until pre ride on Friday.  We have a nice camp spot all set and should be able to ride back and forth from the venue, and it should be far enough away that it will be quite and a great place to sleep. 
As I get ready I am not letting my head get full of self doubt,
 I know my place but also know the work that I have done leading up to this will pay off and only lead to good things. 
Now if I could only figure out a way to make the days go faster so I could get through this humpday and bring on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment