Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flying V


We have been stuck in one hell of a shit as weather pattern.
This week it has not driven me to mad because I am not trying to do to much.
Photo@Dana
This will be the forth week of racing this month and it is one of my favorite races.
Originally I was going to be race the Subaru Cup but 
as the race got closer I decided that a 5th row start and the $$ to shell out was not 
what I wanted to do. Yes it wold have been a chance of a life time to 
race against some of the top racers in the country, but I could not get my head around it.
So that race is on saturday and on sunday is  a Minnesota race that
at this point in time means a bit more to me.
The summer if you can call it that with this weather.... is shaping up 
Photo@Dana
nicely and the conditioning is coming along.
The Dakota 50 is starting to get
closer and I want to be ready. 
Not sure what is happening with Spot my main contact Gavin who I have dealt with for the 
past 4 years has moved on and I have not had the chance to bridge or build a new realtionship
with the next in line.
                                       First week of July will be a nice change being off from racing and we have a lot going on with 
a Wedding and the Forth,, but bigger than that Steve and Denise Garro are coming
up for their family reunion. This is a good old time and beer will be 
drank and fish will be eaten. And story's of the old days will be told. Their are times that
I wish summer lasted for ever.


1 comment:

  1. The bike industry has too many revolving people and jobs....hate it when a sponsor contact leaves.... Good luck with the "new guy" at Spot.

    ReplyDelete