Friday, July 31, 2015

Here We Go

It is no secret that I have not been around much this summer on the racing circuit. And almost be gone from the interwebs. Their has been a lot of things going on to this guy and this family over these long summer days. 
Well I can finally tell the world what is going on. 

After six years at my current job and eight years here in the Driftless,, I am closing up shop and heading up to the 612.


I put my notice in yesterday and the wheels are in motion to get this family on to the next chapter in our lives. 
I have accepted a position as a Sub Zero/ Wolf / Asko factory Technician. 
I'll be working for Thomas Service out of St Paul and moving the family her soon up to the eastern side of the metro.

This is a huge change but jobs like this don't come around everyday.
I'll be working on the top of the line appliances and only that.
If you don't know about the Sub Zero product you will be blown away when you read more about them.
Now moving to Minnesota will be a big change for my Wisco Wife but I am sure that we will be able to make that change with out too much struggle,, I just need to make sure that she can see the Pack play on Sundays. 

I am super excited and look forward to the whole family being up there with me and getting settled in. I have about two weeks left before I am moving and starting to work...
This house has to sell and then we need to find a new one..
It still seems like their is so much left to du but we have our heads down
and smiles on our faces...



We are Going to Follow the sun Across the Big Muddy..
Here we Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment