Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Daily Grind

So I can't spin,,,or flip but I can roll with style and jump some shit and slide down other stuff.
Taking twenty years off of being a full time sk8er boy was a tough thing to come back from,, but I would like to think that I have taken it in stride. 
Their is something pure and powerful about riding a Sk8board,,
It is not just something that just comes to you and their are no short cuts. 
It is full if pain and joy... 
        It can leave you full of joy and cripple you and leave you in a puddle of pain. 
My second coming of four wheel fun and the time that I get to spend with my boy is 
something that this old man really enjoys.
Their is something about sharing what you love with the ones that 
are in your life.
For me riding a skatetoy is nothing more than riding a bike..

I du have a whole lot of fun riding a bike or any of my bikes and 
it is time for me to get back to the old form and shape that I used to be. 
Being this old and turning grey pudgy guy has to end.
The fire is burning again and I have been really digging being on the bike as of late. 
It has been a tough year with my recovery/comeback tied into the move and dealing with all that comes along with all the changes. 
So as the days get shorter and the nights get longer I look forward to 
finding a path and chasing the light at the end of the tunnel.
The bringer of the light will Chase the Darkness away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment