Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 Sixes are better than One

I want to take some time and let you know about the people that keep me moving.
I first stumbled upon Twin Six in late 2006 and right away liked what 
I saw. As the impending move back to the Mid West became more
apparent I wanted to line my self up with what would soon become a phenomenon.
After talking with Brent we realized that we went to High School together and 
coming from a school with 18,000 kids we never new that the other existed.. But that was
almost twenty years ago. 
Once I was firmly planted here in SW Wisco, I got my first T6 set up..
Back then their were only a few items in the collection. I started off with a 
Deluxe jersey and Alp D'huez t shirt.. At the first go of racing in the mid west I looked like a winner with my classic T6 Kit.
Brent and Ryan have a simple goal.
That is to give the cycling world better graphic's and the best cycling clothes on the market.
They are two guys who risked it all to take their love of cycling and make it their life.
Since the humble start they have gone Global ... You can now see them in the pages of
most major cycling magazines, on the backs of the Team Metal riders,, on the racks
of some of the largest cycling retailers and supporting some important causes.
Global Domination was the original credo and that has been achieved,, but
let me tell you that they are not going to stop there.
I could not do it with out the support of these guys and owe them a lot
of thanks for keeping me motivated when I feel like I can go on.
Stay Metal & Ride with Pride..

No comments:

Post a Comment